Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saturday

What can I say it was a CRAZY weekend! I had 4 sessions back to back, went to the Cotton Pickin' Festival, in Gay, GA and got to spend time with great friends! Can we say BUSY! SO for starters I did a mini session with my niece to take some pictures for my sister for Mothers Day, and Avery as always was a little ham/DIVA!

Lesley who was with me in the studio HAD TO PLAY too!


Then I had to hurry to make it appear like the session didn't happen, since it was a surprise. Once that was said and done, my sister Kelli was ready for her session. I could not be more excited to be taking her picture and spending this quiet time with her before we get to meet Mr. Hayden Yates come this June! Kelli was a trouper and did a fantastic job, it helps when you are a perfectly cute person who just happens to be pregnant!










No comments:

Post a Comment